My HJ and DJ shirts, Köperblusen and Winterblusen

Thanks Received
Hello,
here are pictures of my HJ and DJ shirts and blusen of the last 5 months.
Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Best Regards

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

very nice items,.i love the edelweiss on the winterbluse,.i have one on my BDM kletterweste & i love the HJ blouse.& yes did you restore them?? odds are they have had some insignia added since ww2,the majority of blouse's etc have.but if you did restore them,...nice job.

si

Hello Gentleman,
Thank you. The Nachrichten-shirt and the the DJ-shirt from Jungbann 517 are restored.
The other 3 "shirts" I bought with the insignia.
Regards

Love them ... In my opinion , 95% of most third Reich uniforms are restored . I dont have a problem with a restored uniform as long as the condition of insignia matches with the condition of the uniform and is sewn on with original period thread . I own around 20 HJ/BDM uniforms and only 6 have the original sewn insignias , and of those six only 4 have the original sewn armbands or BDM sleeve diamonds .

again,.very very nice pieces of HJ history.would add them to my collection in a mili-second.& well restored.

si

I love them, specially signal's one, is extremely beauty. Congrats it is a really cool colection!

Next project.....

Thank you gentleman.
When I get the right shirt, maybe this could be my next project.....

Attachments

You need to find an early used shirt with leather buttons , also an eariier style armband . ... Cant wait to see the completed project .
Thank you gentleman.
When I get the right shirt, maybe this could be my next project.....

Back