My Nachrichten-HJ (Signals HJ) Uniform

Thanks Received
Assembled fron I hope 100% original items... Comments and criticisms please. I believe he is HJ Nachrichten

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Congratulations and also Welcome.

They look original, a fews insignias there, maybe too many, but if that is what you like, good for me too.

My question for you, what says in the Triangle that you have? it should be Ost/Wartheland (after 1939)

Regards

Antonio

Thank you.... I must admit I thought I had overdone it ..... I attach his HJ-Gebiet, it is Nord Nordmark Why should it be Ost Wartheland

Attachments

Hi evabraun1945,

Well, the right terms should be Gebiet (Nordmark) and Obergebiet (Nord). The number that you see in the shoulder boards is the number 663. That is the Bann number, that is the name for an organization level for around 3.000 HJ members.

Bann 663 belongs to the city of Litzmannstadt, which nowadays is part of Poland and the name is Lodz.

This Bann 663 belonged to that particular Gebiet (Wartheland). The number in the board should be coincident with the triangle. As you are full member, you have access to the Bann Lists, the link is below. it is a really great piece of information.

Hitler Youth Bann number lists - Area triangle lists

And I attach you too a map with the HJ Gebiets

Best Regards

Antonio

Attachments

Hallo,
the shoulder boards are from Marine-HJ and there must be some pips on it because the Führerschnur is for a Gefolgschaftsführer. Bann 663 is for Litzmannstadt in Gebiet Ost Wartheland.
Best Regards

I thought originally Marine HJ but was sidetracked onto signals, thanks for the information, I also thought about the pips also.... to make this right what shoulder boards should I look out for ?

Hallo,
the shoulder boards are from Marine-HJ and there must be some pips on it because the Führerschnur is for a Gefolgschaftsführer. Bann 663 is for Litzmannstadt in Gebiet Ost Wartheland.
Best Regards

TRUE, forgot to see the colour. When the shoulder boards are in dark blue colour, it is the Marine HJ when the background is black, it is the Nachrichten.

Regards

Antonio

My advice is get another pair of shoulderboards from Nordmark. They are not rare to find.

If this shirt were mine , I would just have an HJ membership pin on the pocket and maybe the Black leadership badge .

Back