My new project - DJ winter uniform

Thanks Received
Hi mates,

today I've received this early style winter bluse. I hope all is OK with it? 2 buttons are missing until now, I hope to add them soon. Also there is an additional button beneath the collar. What is the fuction? Maybe holding a lanyard?
There are some little damages and holes, I think the boy had worn the bluse very often and later the moths were very hungry.

Your opinions?

Thanks and regards,
Sven.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Perhaps the extra button is to attatch the neck closure strap when not fastened across the neck, nice shirt by the way.:thumbup:

Perhaps the extra button is to attatch the neck closure strap when not fastened across the neck, nice shirt by the way.:thumbup:

Yeah, that's it! It matches 100%! Thanks for that! At the shoulder is a small loop attached for the leather shoulder strap.

Hello Sven, the insignia might be reapplied, but the project is very intriguing and I am sure it will be a success. I restored a bluse before and you will like that! Good luck and congratulations :thumbup:

I really should say I love this winter bluse. I want see your project finished :w00t:

Congrats!!!!!!!

Back