Need help to identify a Patch and Pin

Thanks Received
Hello,
i just bought this patch and pin with to triangles and i really don`t know what that is:-(
The Pin is without maker and flat on the back.
Maybe somebody knows and can help me.
Thanks in advance
kay

Admin Edit: see post #5 below for identification.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Paul, i thought also maybe, but why Pin and patch..., i also was looking into the Huesken Book, nothing at all.
I also got a knife with it, but like always nobody from them had an idea where the Granddad was..
Thanks anyhow.
kay

If it is what I suspect then it is a unit IDENTIFIER INSIGNIA , THE CLOTH FOR A JACKET OR SPORTS SHIRT AND THE PIN FOR THE SIDE CAP WHICH WAS NOT UNCOMMON. C heck units in NORWAY flying the four engine CONDORS

:canada1

Hello,
Find herewith the information you need.

Wiking-Jugend
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The "Wiking-Jugend" (WJ, "Viking youth") was a German Neo-Nazi organization modelled after the Hitlerjugend.

The Sozialistische Reichspartei (SRP) was outlawed in 1952, together with its youth organization "Reichsjugend". The Neo-Nazis went underground in numerous fragmented follow-up organizations, and the former Reichsjugend, the Vaterländischer Jungenbund and the Deutsche Unitarier-Jugend eventually coalesced again in the form of the "Wiking-Jugend". The group was active in the pan-European nationalist New European Order, although they quit in 1955 over the issue of South Tyrol.

Up to 1991, Stolberg (Rhineland) was the headquarters of WJ. From 1991 to 1994, it was Berlin.

The Wiking-Jugend was outlawed as unconstitutional on 10 November 1994.

Attachments

Another reason why I love this forum , thanks Debertex.

Hello Debertex, thanks for that:)
Thats the fine thing about the Forum.

Kay

Back