NPEA Ilfeld Winterbluse

Thanks Received
Here are photos of a textbook NPEA Winterbluse from Ilfeld. I've been trying to buy this for over a year now. The owner is not an NPEA or HJ collector and just "likes it". He picked this up at a random estate sale while looking for firearms that had been advertised. Frustrating. I've offered stupid ammounts of cash well over dealer pricing and the pick of ANY item in my collection as part of the deal but he will not sell. Anyway, I thought the members here would enjoy seeing the photo for reference.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

This is the third uniform I have seen from NPEA Ilfeld , the other 2 were brown 4pkt tunics .

hey Darrin, the estate sale rings a bell with a non HJ collector, does this same collector own one from an AHS aswell as an AHS grey Drillich cap , they were also bought from a vets estate and with a non HJ collector per se , he just keeps them as German pieces , to us they are a whole lot more!

love this,very cool,..i have a similar Winterbluse & also a seperate very similar armband which re-assures me that my armband is genuine,.cheers

Nice,
a shame he will not sell it to someone who really would appreciate it for what it is.

wizardelf
:belgium

Back