NPEA Ilfeld Winterbluse

Here are photos of a textbook NPEA Winterbluse from Ilfeld. I've been trying to buy this for over a year now. The owner is not an NPEA or HJ collector and just "likes it". He picked this up at a random estate sale while looking for firearms that had been advertised. Frustrating. I've offered stupid ammounts of cash well over dealer pricing and the pick of ANY item in my collection as part of the deal but he will not sell. Anyway, I thought the members here would enjoy seeing the photo for reference.

Attached Images Attached Images

Please login to view user info
    Its a beaty and desirable piece; what would have to be in hands of an HJ collector!

This is the third uniform I have seen from NPEA Ilfeld , the other 2 were brown 4pkt tunics .

hey Darrin, the estate sale rings a bell with a non HJ collector, does this same collector own one from an AHS aswell as an AHS grey Drillich cap , they were also bought from a vets estate and with a non HJ collector per se , he just keeps them as German pieces , to us they are a whole lot more!

Not the same guy. This is the only HJ type item he has.

love this,very cool,..i have a similar Winterbluse & also a seperate very similar armband which re-assures me that my armband is genuine,.cheers

Nice,
    a shame he will not sell it to someone who really would appreciate it for what it is.

wizardelf

Quote Originally Posted by wizardelf View Post
    Nice,
    a shame he will not sell it to someone who really would appreciate it for what it is.

wizardelf
    That is true. I wish you good luck Darrin with getting this Bluse. Maybe he will give up if you persever :-)