NPEA "Napola" untouched uniform .

Joe B

Banned
Thanks Received
Ok everyone ...... here it is , the absolute best , untouched , original uniform in my collection .
I got the uniform from the son in law of an American WWII veteran , below is what Robert M. had to say about it .

Hello Joe
I'm glad you received the item promptly and that you are satisfied with the tunic. The wife says the item had been stored away in the family home closet for 65 years. Her Dad was a US Army Officer in WWII as part of the 59th Signal Battalion, VIII Corps, 3rd Army. He brought back the tunic when he left the service in late 1945. There are other items disbursed among family members but those have been held closely as sensitive and personnel items. Nothing else for sale at this time. I will keep you in mind should other items become available.

Regards Robert

I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do . Just a heads up ...it will be up for sell in aprox 20 to 25 years .

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
More photos ... ENJOY .

Attachments

.... and this is the place the tunic was worn at .

Attachments

Joe that tunic is just amazing. I am happy you got it. :popcorn:
One of the best pieces I ever haved seen arround.

Hey Joe,

let's talk in 20 years about this great piece! Hope to open an own HJ museum until then :)
It would be one more really nice eye-catcher! Congrats!

Regards,
Sven.

Ok everyone ...... here it is , the absolute best , untouched , original uniform in my collection .
I got the uniform from the son in law of an American WWII veteran , below is what Robert M. had to say about it .

Hello Joe
I'm glad you received the item promptly and that you are satisfied with the tunic. The wife says the item had been stored away in the family home closet for 65 years. Her Dad was a US Army Officer in WWII as part of the 59th Signal Battalion, VIII Corps, 3rd Army. He brought back the tunic when he left the service in late 1945. There are other items disbursed among family members but those have been held closely as sensitive and personnel items. Nothing else for sale at this time. I will keep you in mind should other items become available.

Regards Robert

I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do . Just a heads up ...it will be up for sell in aprox 20 to 25 years .

What a beauty! Congrats :) Now I must go change my shirt... I drooled on it.

Joe, thanks for your high quality photos. It is certainly the most beautiful of all NPEA uniforms that I have seen for 25 years.
It is the most interesting also for its quality and its well-kept finish. Its place should be in a museum without hesitation !!!!!!

I was just lucky on this one , when the seller put it up for sale on WAF , I sent and resent him problibly 60 PMs to his message box ....thus I flooded his message box to capacity so no one else could get in a message .

I was just lucky on this one , when the seller put it up for sale on WAF , I sent and resent him problibly 60 PMs to his message box ....thus I flooded his message box to capacity so no one else could get in a message .

it was a risky game because he could believe the Harassment from you! ...

Back