Thanks Received
pre war style, brown wool, four scalloped pockets, loops for one major award and pin holes for one treffen and one sport badge, pebbled Assmann aluminum buttons marked Extra A Fein M5/8, striped rayon sleeve linings, brown rayon lining stamped NAPOBI, two small embroidered labels 916 & 316, an RZM and a Tailor's label sewn inside the left breast pocket - HJ Dienstrock RZM 001942, Alfred Reitz Berlin SW29 Tailor Label named to Reinsdorf xxx. 46; sewn in shoulder boards w/GF 20 buttons, NPEA Anhalt triangle, top sewn three piece rayon armband, small size.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I could be wrong but I dont think that the NPEA had a rank for OberGefolgschaftsführer or Gefolgschaftsführer . Can somebody verify this ?
I think that Hitlers nephew attended NPEA Anhalt .

OberGefolgschaftsführer is part of my preliminary description.
If I am mistaken, I would appreciate any information the membership can supply.
Any info on Reinsdorf?
I also have his cap around here someplace.
I'll take some photos and post them.

Thank you for posting. I'm always interesting when I see an item like that.

the tunic etc looks great. I have a question on the rank though. What kind of function would an Obergefolgschaftsführer have at an NPEA if he is not a Hundertschaftsführer for example. Holding that position would mean that the person would wear the special cords on his shoulder straps but could you have a Obergefolgschaftsführer at an NPEA without that insignia? Without the special insignia he must have some sort of command function and he clearly can't be a student so I'm just wondering what he would be..

I would be curious to know what has told you the seller or previous owner about this so-called " NAPOBI" Tunic because there are many things that bother me with this one.?

Back