NSKK/HJ Brown Shirt

Thanks Received
Hello everyone, I just purchased this shirt and of course I'd very much appreciate your input and honest opinions on it?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Thank you for your assistance with this gentlemen. Of course it's not what I'd hope to hear but hey that's what I get for leaping before looking I suppose.

I just received this message from the seller.

Hallo Rob,ich verstehe nicht, wo das Problem ist, bei dieser Jacke handelt es sich um ein 100 % Original, außerdem habe ich das Paket heute verschickt . Ich bin eine ehrlicher Geschäftsmann und kein Betrüger und du wirst, wenn die die Jacke siehst das selbst erkennen.
MFG
L.Scherer

I have sent him a link to this forum and explained the issues I've been informed of. I told him I'd prefer to work this out amicably but if necessary I'll file a claim via Paypal.

I just received another reply from the seller who resides in Münster citing the Organizational Book of the NSDAP and indicating that the collar tabs on this shirt are correct for a NSKK Korpsfurung Scharführer.

Of course this man stridently assures me that this shirt is original and in accordance with regulations for a Sargent attached to the Korpsfurung.

Attachments

I don't know NSKK uniforms well enough to say if the insignia are correct or not, but can say it appears to be recently added. If sold as "original" restored with original insignia or something like in the descriptor it may have been an accurate description. If sold as "unmessed with" you should get a refund IMO.

I don't know NSKK uniforms well enough to say if the insignia are correct or not, but can say it appears to be recently added. If sold as "original" restored with original insignia or something like in the descriptor it may have been an accurate description. If sold as "unmessed with" you should get a refund IMO.

I paid 366 Euro, all in, for this shirt and I'm trying to work this mess out amicably with the seller but who knows the eventual outcome.

Thanks for the sleeve diamond information link Gefolgschaft and sincere appreciation for everyone else's kind assistance with this issue.

Back