Please Please Winter Uniform Help - prepared to pay

Thanks Received
Hi Guys

I am now going to try and make my son a HJ Winter Uniform using a well known seamstress here in the UK

So please can anyone help me I am looking for a pattern or something I can work from to make the Uniform, I am prepared to pay for the information

Thanks in advance

Nick

nick what part of uk do you live in if you are not to far from me i can show you my winter hj jacket if you like

steve

ah not talking 2 u im a arsenal supporter lol im in berks i can send u some pics if u like

ah not talking 2 u im a arsenal supporter lol im in berks i can send u some pics if u like

awwwww Mate, great team arsenal consistently good the last few years, its ok I dont support Birmingham.

Great if you can send pics and you dont mind I can send cash for you or paypal some money for your troubles

I will PM my email address

Nick

Maybe would be easiest buy an original, even though can be cheapest...

Also for recon maybe would be better a boy as flakhelfer I think.

Maybe would be easiest buy an original, even though can be cheapest...

Also for recon maybe would be better a boy as flakhelfer I think.

Hi Albrecht

you are probably be right to buy a genuine winter shirt, but that I think would be wrong, such antiques are destined for you collectors and I personally feel it should stay that way, after all the antique clothing or articles would be treated slightly roughly.

Anyway that would deprive a serious collector, Im ok with trying to make him something from the Repro Items available on the market, and I certainly wouldnt sell any of my items off by pretending they were original as that would be just unfair, I have myself been taken for a ride recently and wouldnt want to do that to a serious or none serious collector and especially after all the guys on here have helped me immensely to get the information I need to create the look for my son

I have already chosen the look for my son Albrecht, I understand what you are saying he will be ok with me and the rest of my society as we stick together at shows and where ever we are

you are probably be right to buy a genuine winter shirt, but that I think would be wrong, such antiques are destined for you collectors and I personally feel it should stay that way, after all the antique clothing or articles would be treated slightly roughly

I think maybe he meant to buy an original that your seamstress can use when making the pattern for your boy's uniform? At least that's the way I read it.

I think maybe he meant to buy an original that your seamstress can use when making the pattern for your boy's uniform? At least that's the way I read it.

Oh right, yes I suppose that is a good idea, I dont know if i would Im not a collector in the true sense of the word chris, but the way its going I could end up as one, did you like my boys pics I sent

I mean a original for use it. I think would be more expensive made an uniform than buy one original.

Back