Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Please login to view user info

Rare HJ Leader short jacket (HJ Führerbluse)

I got outbid at 888 euro , congratulations to the high bidder , I hope it is someone from this forum .
    Winning bid:
    EUR 893.00+EUR 25.00 shipping
    Approximately US $1,015.97(including shipping)

Attached Images Attached Images

clearly i need to spend some time on ebay again!! :D

I do have one of these but with an unexposed button front (like a Luft fleigerblouse) . I believe this pattern is a later war version with the exposed button front .

I am not sure what to think about this "late war" model. I'd love to see clear period photos or some regulation about it.

This item is also discussed on the WAF currently. It seems okay to me but I can also see Lauri's concerns about not seeing a regulation for this item.

Two photos showing HJ mid level leaders wearing the short jacket with unexposed front .

Quote Originally Posted by lauri View Post
    I am not sure what to think about this "late war" model. I'd love to see clear period photos or some regulation about it.
    Same here.

Hello,

Here is my contribution (to the same thread) on WAF :

... As I wrote "This is a not often seen original item in perfect condition". It seems that this one is a late war simplified construction of the standart HJ Führerbluse (see picture 2). other variants exist (see picture 1).

... and, on the pictures, the "Kinderlandverschickung" executives did not wear a HJ uniform !!! and up until now, I never saw a picture of HJ members wearing this cuff title (see this thread about the involvement of the HJ in the KLV).

Best regards

?? I don't see the jacket in post 1 in any of the pictures you posted. Are there any regulations on this jacket? I mean for the type in post 1? How can you be so sure that this is a rare variant?

Hello,

The pictures I sent illustrate the cutting of this garment. The pictures are all in relation with youth.

On picture 2 you can see this kind of jacket but with other buttons. Who knows : Some manufacturers made then with pebbled buttons or If the wearer didn't like the original buttons, he or his girl friend sewed other ones.

On picture 1 you can see this cutting with or without flaps on the pockets.

We speak here about cutting not manufacturers or period details. There were hundreds (or thousands) of garment manufacturers in Germany and in the occupied territories and the largest part of the documents (and other regulations) has been destroyed.

My opinion is that we have here an interesting variant of the HJ-Führerbluse. Wait and see, could say someone else ! And, of course, if you are collector and if you think that some cheater invented this object, do not buy it (if another one comes out) !

Best regards

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast