RZM Überfallhose Skitrikot

Thanks Received
Gentlemen,

I am interested to hear your opinions. I will not say anything yet, first wait for your comments on this Überfallhose.

Fastener at the sides have a blueish tint and are marked "DRGM" on the reverse.

Thanks,
Chris

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Sometimes I am very sure about the pieces; however this time I am not.
If you have a view on it you can see the pockets are rather different than the described for the RZM; they have only a button instead of two. front buttons are rather different aswell and I am not sure aswell of the RZM tag, you can have a look on lauri's ones (he does have one with black tag) and the diamond and the tag is different. The uberfallhose skitrickot, I haved seen it alwais in white instead of black. But it can be good.
Buttons are not the HJ/DJ model and the fastener is different from the rest I had seen.
Anyway I can not say if they are or not period time, they can be a copy or just a "different" model of HJ pants.

I know, this one is not easy to tell.
It is not a "copy" as the trouser is much too good quality. It could be of course a normal ski trouser with a fake or original RZM label added.
The side fasteners and front fasteners look to be from the same maker, on the side marked "DRGM" which for itself is a good sign of pre 1945.
I could not find Lauris trouser with the search function. I only found his trouser with the white label.
Lauri can you hear me and help out with some pics? :)

Hello,

If I can help you with these photos.

Attachments

thanks, but the black label ist not the same as mine, so not really suitable for comparison :(

Any more opinions about my Skitrikot trousers?

I don't know whether it was always marked but somewhere inside (on the cloth) you should be able to see the "HJ Skitrikot" stamp or traces of it. It was stamped onto the cloth in 1m intervals.

According to the regulations it was permitted for HJ/DJ members to have these trousers tailor-made (maßgeschneidert) and that might explain some of the differences to the standard trousers. However, privately made uniform items still had to satisfy the RZM standards so you have to worry a little about why the trousers you show are so different.

there are no ink stamps inside.

is it OK for the trouser to be of a dark blue color and not black ?

Does anyone have scans of the RZM regulations for this kind of trouser?

And: are there any known fakes of this kind of RZM label? I only know of the white labels being faked.

I so much hope this mystery can be solved, as it is really important for me to own only authentic items.
(Apart from having paid money for an original trouser...)

Thanks for any help,

Chris

Hi Chris,

The HJ/DJ Überfallhose and the earlier HJ/DJ Skihose (produced before all Überfallhosen were made out of Skitrikot) were never black, always dark blue apart from Flieger-HJ members who had them in "Flieger-Blau".

There is a copy of the 1936 RZM manufacturing instructions in the Full Member downloads area. You can read more about upgrading your account by clicking on the speech bubble at the bottom right of your screen.

thanks, thats good to hear.

I know about the full member option, but as I am already paying for the WAF and MFF I did not yet subscribe here... :)

Hi,

Not a problem. I understand that. You won't get the same level of interest or knowledge on Hitler Youth over there or on any other forum as you'll get here though because none of them go into as much detail as we do. Just saying :)

thanks, thats good to hear.

I know about the full member option, but as I am already paying for the WAF and MFF I did not yet subscribe here... :)
Hi Chris, well, let me tell you something about the MFF and about the WAF......
To see this hidden content your post count must be 20 or greater.
Cheers :sneaky2:

Back