Two Hitler Youth HJ visors (Schirmmütze)

Thanks Received
Hello everyone

I would like your opinion on these 2 caps HJ. One that has a red border and the other blue, the blue is a room can household communications.
No RZM labels for these first model.
cordially seppi72

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

more detailed pics would be better of diamond & overall caps,.though the eagles being what looks to be 1st pattern c.1927 the caps seem to be ok,.i dont know alot about these caps,.although i should being i have one,.so these are pre-RZM Dienstmutze,.they look good to me,would like some close up detailed pics of the diamonds,.if you get a chance.

si

These are I believe 3rd model HJ visors ...The 1st model was tan/brown with cloth visor without piping . The 2nd Model was tan/brown with colored piping and cloth visor . The 3rd model was tan/brown with colored piping with a black visor . So far from the photos I like them but will not give a thumbs up until I can see better photos .

cool,i always thought the red piping on my cap was gebeit (red) berlin,.mine is an RZM red piped motorsportscharen 1934 dienstmutze,.thanks wilhelm

si

Bonjour

Attachments

These are I believe 3rd model HJ visors ...The 1st model was tan/brown with cloth visor without piping . The 2nd Model was tan/brown with colored piping and cloth visor . The 3rd model was tan/brown with colored piping with a black visor . So far from the photos I like them but will not give a thumbs up until I can see better photos .

your 3rd model there often confused as leaders visor also when they are not :)

Back