Value of this Bann J Nürnberg HJ shirt?

Thanks Received
Hallo,
I want to know how much is the value of my HJ Jacket from Bann "J" Nürnberg.
Thank you for your opinions.
Best Regards

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

you can ask between 700 to 1000 dollars , depending on how much a person is willing to pay .

I'm not sure if the straps are originally wartime added. There were some more of pairs of those straps at the market, and we had a Hortfund of Franken triangles a while ago. So we need better pics.

Hallo,
where are tho other "J" -boards from the Hortfund from Franken. It is a Hortfund like my 463 Nachrichten HJ-shoulder boards ?????
Best Regards

No, the triangles are out of a Hortfund. There were lots of both, HJ and BDM, also 1st and 2nd pattern type.
And in last time some more pairs of "J" boards were found, most with the same rank as at your shirt. Would be nice to see some detail photos of the boards and the triangle.

The shirt is an SA shirt. It's hard to say from the photos, but on the other posting about this jacket it appears there are holes from buttons for straps much longer than the straps currently on the shirt. Difficult to tell from the photos but it appears that the straps are folded over and sewn, not sewn into the seam where the shoulder and sleeve meet. The shirt being SA and the attachment of the straps in that manner seem odd to me. All the items appear good, just some things I've noticed about the combination.

There have been two other sets of Bann J straps with this rank from Wietze in the last weeks. I don't know if I would call it a "Hortfund" but this is the third set I've seen for sale recently, and believe me I've searched for a set of Bann J straps for years now, and they never seem to show up for sale, but three pairs recently is odd. I will add that all I've seen including these look original to my eyes.

Last edited:
Hello,
here are more pictures from the boards and the triangle.
Best Regards

Attachments

Hello,
I think also the boards and the triangle are added. But no problem, I would take the Boards and the triangle off and sell the jacket on Ebay.
Best Regards

Back