12TH SS cuff

Thanks Received
just bought my second 12th SS cuff title, a nice one off uniform and brought back by a CANADIAN vet who fought them all across Europe :canada1

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Paul,
Your second one?
You most be joking.:w00t: These are one of the most rare cufftitles around.
Well done I must say.:good:
wizardelf
:belgium

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS GUYs and in fact this is number two the first is in a very early post here. You are correct also it is very rare as it was considered an award not a traditions title . The Canadians fought these young men from start to finish thus more will show up in this area. :canada1

Last edited:
I saw that one listed Paul. A great addition to your vast collection. You set the bar high Paul, I hope to someday have a collection of the same caliber.

very lucky retired NO WIFE thus no kids , well the dogs do count and they are looked after very well so after that it is all mine to spend as I feel :canada1

Paul,

Hmm,....
this gives me some prospekts for the futur, since I do not have any kids either.:biggrin1:
On the other hand I have a wife who is nearly 12 years younger than I,:001_tt1:
and we both know, that keeping a woman happy,
that this means one has to spend money on them from time to time.:amen:
But I stay positiv, and who knows one day,
I will have also a collection that resembles a bitt like yours.:glare:
Wizardelf
:belgium

Very nice Paul You know that if I ever travel accross Canada I will drop in to Irma (where ever that is)
to see your amazing collection and pat your dogs. I have no father now so you can adopt me and leave me
everything in the will (just thinking of keeping it here in Canada) lol

Brad

Last edited:
Very nice Paul You know that if I ever travel accross Canada I will drop in to Irma (where ever that is)
to see your amazing collection and pat your dogs. I have no father now so you can adopt me and leave me
everything in the will (just thinking of keeping it here in Canada) lol

Brad

you don't know where IRMA is sad! :whoo:

you don't know where IRMA is sad! :whoo:
It used to be near Old Crow in The Yukon, back in the days when the First Nations invaded the Americas, but they moved it down past Edmonton after the Canadian revolution of 1447. It`s pretty cold and drab there, and rumor has it that their staple diet during the winter is Maple Syrup and Caribou innards. :swiss Officially it`s in Alberta, but Guam have tried to lay claim to it a few times now, without success!

As far as "collecting" goes, i am just happy that i have a few spare cents to buy a few things, many folk dont even have the pennies for their next meal.

It used to be near Old Crow in The Yukon, back in the days when the First Nations invaded the Americas, but they moved it down past Edmonton after the Canadian revolution of 1447. It`s pretty cold and drab there, and rumor has it that their staple diet during the winter is Maple Syrup and Caribou innards. :swiss Officially it`s in Alberta, but Guam have tried to lay claim to it a few times now, without success!

As far as "collecting" goes, i am just happy that i have a few spare cents to buy a few things, many folk dont even have the pennies for their next meal.

you have a superior grasp on world history JO :pound: :canada1

Feck, you are on fire man, first with the pennants and flags and now with your second Cufftitle. WELL DONE GENTLEMAN!!!

Regards

Antonio

Back