1944 BDM large cloth sleeve patch brought back by vet

Thanks Received
Hi guys,

What I got from "uncle" Toby once. I love it.

The date is in "American" layout and it says Germany, could it be by the date that the badge was found in the nearby of Aachen? The ninth army of Simpson was already then by then.

Take care

Antonio

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

hi antonio
i really liked this too when toby was selling it but you got there first
stu

thought id add a couple of shots to this thread...............

Attachments

Very common Patrick .
You can still find them for 15 to 45 dollars.

I have to admit that I love this badge big time. I saw it in one of the Dasreich.co.uk updates and LOVE IT.

I hope I will have it for a long time, if not, well, one good person in this forum will have the right for the first shot for sure.

Regards

Antonio

hi patrick here 6 of the roll for sale for $150 a little mothed and have all tags but still nice in my opinion.

regards ewan

Attachments

Here is a picture posted by "stormfighter" over on WAF on the warbooty thread in the photo section ,

hope he doesnt mind it being posted here .

steve

Attachments

Amazing picture Zander. Thanks for posting it.

Excellent war booty!!!

Regards

Antonio

Here is a picture posted by "stormfighter" over on the warbooty thread in the photo section ,

hope he doesnt mind it being posted here ,,,,

steve

wow look at all those diamonds with the outer rzm strip and packaging man thats a great photo who are they guys? gi's?

thanks for posting it here steve.

regards ewan

Last edited:
Yes ewan GIs i think its agreat thread over there with great pictures of german and jap bring backs ,

My old man told me that on the boat back to england the MPs told everybody to dump anything they had overboard or end up in deep sh---t , so overboard it all went:sad:

cheers steve

bad stuff that i mean WTF why we not aloud war booty home like the canadians,americans etc

i also love the photos in that thread esp the gi drinking from the bottle with top hat on has belt rig,pistol,luftwaffe dagger, HJ dagger = more a good array of souviners loved the hj touch!!

regards ewan

6 for 150 is cheap. If I saw a single for 25 I'd be sure tempted but at the same time I know nothing about these items and I feel like a dead set fool relying on the endorsements of others. Nothing against people here, I am sure they would give me accurate help but I wouldn't feel right in myself unless I bought books and a blacklight and researched then bought something. Even if it is only 25 bucks.

Yes ewan GIs i think its agreat thread over there with great pictures of german and jap bring backs ,

My old man told me that on the boat back to england the MPs told everybody to dump anything they had overboard or end up in deep sh---t , so overboard it all went:sad:

cheers steve

Wow, this had to be really frustrating for the soldiers. Since the man is man, there have always been warbooties, so I dont understand this position at all. You all know that there are thousands of pictures from the WWII which soldiers from all of the armies showing proudly their captured flags and/or other objects.

Anyway, it is always brilliant to have a warbootie. I love this particular badge, that signature has a big history behind and always gives a clue to investigate a bit further.

Regards

Antonio

6 for 150 is cheap. If I saw a single for 25 I'd be sure tempted but at the same time I know nothing about these items and I feel like a dead set fool relying on the endorsements of others. Nothing against people here, I am sure they would give me accurate help but I wouldn't feel right in myself unless I bought books and a blacklight and researched then bought something. Even if it is only 25 bucks.

Better to be safe then Sorry Pat. Some people just jump on items and get taken for thier money. There's plenty of legit stuff around I don't understand why people buy stuff that they have no idea if it's good or not and then are pissed when it turns out to be junk.

cheers steve

Heartbreaking:crying:

Back