bdm breast eagle help?

Thanks Received
alot of debate over this BDM breast eagle...who can help?
was told it was guaranteed original was told that it was in a hj book and brian davis cloth book but was also told it fake by like 5 people online
please help me prove one way or the other so i know what to do with it? thank you

Admin edit: no externally-hosted pictures are permitted arlichar. Please upload to the forum using the attachment button.

original discussion here: http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f71/bund-deutscher-maedel-collection-3747/

well one way to prove it if you do not believe us here is to post a pic with your concerns over on the WAF forum and see how many folks over there shoot you down with little concern for your feelings. Sorry but wishing it real will not help

:canada1

well one way to prove it if you do not believe us here is to post a pic with your concerns over on the WAF forum and see how many folks over there shoot you down with little concern for your feelings. Sorry but wishing it real will not help

:canada1
i believe yall, surely know morre than i do..
the point was i have to have evidence proof that its fake in order to recover funds from who i aquired it from, and i was merely asking for help to show reference! i cant just say its fake,,just as i cant just assume its real.. ! the person i got from said was in two books, but of course i dont own either..
what is waf?

Wehrmacht awards forum

they will confirm the item is a fake so best you print off there coments and take it back to the guy who you brought it from i to only found out when i joined this forum that mine was a fake as well made in the 1960s and yes it was that good it did make books so just goes to show even authors get it so very wrong the fakers for that time were very good marking it up as gesh gesh but the wire work gives it away that rather nasty blue tint on original BDM brest eagles they are made of a superiour quality bullion wire work good luck at getting your money back hope the guy is a good one

steve

I bid on one of those bevo BDM eagles on white , 30 years ago in a Manions auction . I got outbid then at 77 dollars .

77 dollars back in 1980 was alot of money for an 18 year old .
Now I`m glad I got outbid .

Back