Extremely rare Hitler Youth cloth sports patch "HJ"

Fantastic Darin. This is one of the earliest pieces of HJ insignia and will not have been recognised as such by very many people I wouldn't have thought. You must be very pleased :thumb:

If I were still actively collecting I would definitely have been bidding against you and the seller would quite possibly have been able to play us off against each other once we got in touch with him privately after the auction was pulled :001_smile:

Hello

I found this piece of cloth on the internet. Really don't know the use except that the insignia is the same as Darin.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

It looks like a small pennant for a car ? Can you get the actual size of it ?

I only have these pictures unfortunately. The pennant gives the scale.

Attachments

Here two more have surfaced at the "Max" show. Photo quality is poor, I resized it from another forum. Impossible to tell from the photo if they are original sadly. Somebody has a chance possibly to grab a rare insignia if they are at the show!

Attachments

I really wish to obtain one of those rare insignia!
I find these pictures on another forum. If I believe some collectors, Max Show was interesting this year .....!
I have wished to have them for my collection too.

Attachments

Hello,

Here is the strap in (what I think are) his real colors. The embroidery is dark brown and the piping seems to be : black / yellow... and it should be : carmine / gold (Stab der obersten SA.‑Führung 1932-1933).

Best regards

Attachments

I am happy to be in this forum. Where else i had never experienced something like that, Or seen.
Thank you for the good discovery. :yo:

Hi Guys! My name is Joe and I just joined this forum and seen some pics of my collection floating around so I figured I would give you guys some better pictures, If you want more just ask These are all sport shirt patches and just a small portion of my collection of them.
Since it is my 1st post I cant see big pictures so I hope it works out

An interesting insignia that matches these straps.

Admin Edit: thread title subsequently changed for forum search engine.

Great find! I thought I would never see any others and that guy that sold it had no idea what a rare item he had. My 1st one was the chainstitched version and my bevo one is in the 2 volume book Sports and the Third Reich. I had a display of sport items at this years MAX show to help bring attention to that topic. If all goes well and I get the tables I want Then There will be a massive display next year.

Attachments

Hello Gunny and welcome to the forum! The bevo patch in Rob's book was also owned by me at one point. Rob had identified it for me after I sent it to a collector in Texas for help, and I gave him permission to photograph it for his book, he's a great guy and very helpful.

Back