HITLER YOUTH CLOTH????

Nationaler Kitsch

Uniformen-Markt, 1. Januar 1936

"Uniformen, Orden, Siegel, Münzen, Papiergeld, Urkunden, Briefmarken, Plaketten und Ehrenpreise, die Entwürfe zu allen nationalen Symbolen, Emblemen und Fahnen werden künftig des Reichsbeauftragten für künstlereische Formgebung gelegen haben müssen, bevor sie ausgeführt werden."

"Nationaler Kitsch. Verboten wurden u.a.: Kletterwesten, deren Knöpfe das Abzeichen der DAF zeigten. Liederbuch mit aufgedruchten Hakenkreuz und Reklameanzeigen zwischen den Bildertexten. Werbekarten mit dargestellten SA-Männer usw. Es ist unverständlich, dass es überhaupt noch solche Kitschfabrikate gibt."

[Not the best] translation:
National kitsch. Having been banned include: climbing-west, whose buttons were the badge of the DAF. - Songbook with printed swastika between the images and advertisements texts. - Rack cards showing SA storm troopers, etc. It is incomprehensible that there still are such trash makes.

Must have uniforms, medals, seals, coins, paper money, certificates, stamps, plaques and trophies, the designs for all national symbols, emblems and flags must in the futere be presented to National Commissioner for artistic shaping, before they are executed.

HI Hendrik, thanks, i should start looking into them, i have all the issues of Uniformen Markt, but am so busy at present, and have only had time to briefly page though them. I wonder what Paper Money they are referring to? maybe personal/Company.. as many companies did have tokens/Vouchers printed for their individual businesses etc.. a form of advertising as we still have today....maybe that?
Interesting to see them calling all this kinda stuff Kitsch... today i guess we think of other things like the Christmas tree Swastika balls, cheap floozy items adorned with the swastika...etc.... I guess, pertaining specifically to Swastika Jewellery, that the RZM announcement still stood them, and that those items were allowed to made by Jewellers, Goldsmiths, Watchmakers etc....

Schulterklappen collection Kitsch

Another Example from the Uniform-Markt, April 1941, showing a collection of Schulterklappen in the form of a EK, and describing how this kinda thing is degrading, and cant be tolerated :ohmy:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
this teppich is in the museum of RASTATT /baden -würtemberg )!!or it s an other similar one ..(wehrgeschichtliches museum rastatt under studiensammlungen)
THE foto is small.

Back