Hitler Youth "RJF" Gefolgschaftsführer shoulder straps and "RJF Funktechn. Bereitschaft" HJ triangle

Thanks Received
hi guys can anybody tell me anything about the origionalllity of these shoulderboards & district triangle,.found together in a house in germany,.any info much appretiated,.thanks:good:

cheers,
si

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Original. Would pay stupid high money for this set. Very very rare, holy grail of H.J. straps. But them at once, do not hesitate.

thanks for your reply but what is the RJF?
can you tell my anymore about the straps & triangle?

si

Last edited:
Hi,

this set is for the RJF Radio Technical readiness, specialized in radio operator. This set is very rare and scarce !!!! :hail: First time I see this one !

they belong to a friend of mine,.& he asked me to find some info on the set,.so i knew right away where to come.

cheers lads,
si

Reichsjugendführung = Reich Youth Leadership. I don't know if the translation is OK ?
I see you have not bought the book of Wim.Saris

so the set/boards is for a leader,.(reichsjugendfuhrung),/for a HJ radio operators unit?

si

they are not for sale,cant blame him,if i owned these i wouldnt sell either,.but if i hear anything i will jump on it

si

I really think this is a unique piece because I suppose that others ones have been destroyed. If one day this set comes in the hands of an insane militaria dealer, the price will be a real rip-off !

Back