Some austrian Marine-HJ Captallies which I could NOT buy :(

Thanks Received
4 Reichsseesportschule 4
MHJ Gefolgschaft 33/503
MHJ Gefolgschaft 1/531 Linz / Donau

Hello,
here are some pictures of austrian marine-HJ cap-tallys which
I could NOT buy :Cry: I hope someone of the forum got them.
Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Best Regards

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hello Ewan,
no sorry, I have no pictures of the inside. But I know there was no RZM-Etikett, it was sold to USA, I think for around
500.-€
Best Regards

I saw these two lots when they went up, were they not up for €2000.- just for the for the cap tallies ? The cap was a separate sale?

Hello Jo,
where do you see the MHJ 33/503 tally for sale ? The picture is from a austrian collector.
The 1/531 cap was on mil321 for only 10 hours and was then ended.

I will have a look on sunday when i come back from work. No, i just saw these two items listed for sale on a dealers site, both one under each other, there was this cap, i didnt see the price, but the bands that were the next sale under that, the asking price was €2000.- for them.

Yes, I would be also interested where the two cap tallies came up for sale. The cap was on mil321 for 500 Euro and I was offered this cap about 3 years ago. However, the cap tally is not as nice as the picture suggests. It has several damages. And I am always very very careful with non-RZM caps - they can be everything and at the end you buy in fact worthless cap, a damaged cap tally and a HJ badge with pin/hook (instead of the split-pin) for 500 Euro. Not worth it, i.m.o.
However, I would like to know who sold and who bought the 33/503 Wien tally - this is outstanding rare!

Rgds

Daniel

Maybe it was MILI321 that they were on, i just found the remaining bands for sale there now, so possibly it was that horrible place i was looking at, and got confused..

Back