Please login to view user info

Some austrian Marine-HJ Captallies which I could NOT buy :(

4 Reichsseesportschule 4
    MHJ Gefolgschaft 33/503
    MHJ Gefolgschaft 1/531 Linz / Donau

Hello,
    here are some pictures of austrian marine-HJ cap-tallys which
    I could NOT buy I hope someone of the forum got them.
    Hope you enjoy the pictures.
    Best Regards

Attached Images Attached Images

very nice Alois, those caps are one of the nicest HJ caps available, do you have a picture of the inside? it looks expensive!

Hello Ewan,
    no sorry, I have no pictures of the inside. But I know there was no RZM-Etikett, it was sold to USA, I think for around
    500.-€
    Best Regards

thanks for the info mate!

cheers,Ewan

I saw these two lots when they went up, were they not up for €2000.- just for the for the cap tallies ? The cap was a separate sale?

Hello Jo,
    where do you see the MHJ 33/503 tally for sale ? The picture is from a austrian collector.
    The 1/531 cap was on mil321 for only 10 hours and was then ended.

I will have a look on sunday when i come back from work. No, i just saw these two items listed for sale on a dealers site, both one under each other, there was this cap, i didnt see the price, but the bands that were the next sale under that, the asking price was €2000.- for them.

Very interesting. Please let me know on which dealer-site are this items.
    Best Regards

Yes, I would be also interested where the two cap tallies came up for sale. The cap was on mil321 for 500 Euro and I was offered this cap about 3 years ago. However, the cap tally is not as nice as the picture suggests. It has several damages. And I am always very very careful with non-RZM caps - they can be everything and at the end you buy in fact worthless cap, a damaged cap tally and a HJ badge with pin/hook (instead of the split-pin) for 500 Euro. Not worth it, i.m.o.
    However, I would like to know who sold and who bought the 33/503 Wien tally - this is outstanding rare!

Rgds

Daniel

Maybe it was MILI321 that they were on, i just found the remaining bands for sale there now, so possibly it was that horrible place i was looking at, and got confused..