Standard bearer patch - fake I guess?

Thanks Received
Hello mates,

I think this one is a fake? I've found some discussions here where you stated that this tape is no original. Or is there a little chance?

Thanks and regards,
Sven.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

hi
this is one i have had in my collection for ages and have allways been happy with it, the reason some people dont like these is because of the point on the top of the diamond,but as is known there are also excepted versions with the pointy diamond that have been found on shirts and removed from shirts and also come direct in groups.if you search a bit more you will find just as many people who are for these as yopu will against

im more disapointed in the way you have raised this issue here without even asking my thoughts first, especially the way you have worded the thread as if to imply its a known fake and that i sold it trying to catch someone, if i wanted to sell a fake to make cash i (which i would not) i would not sell it on a hj forum where all my possible buyers have a hj knowledge.

to say im annoyed at the moment is an undestatement

Hi Stu,

sorry, this is a misunderstood! I want to be sure with this one and so at first I had a look for other patches in this forum. As I had it in my hands first I was very happy with this one. After comparing it with others there were some doubts because all said fake to similar patches but maybe it has a chance ofter discussussing this type once again.

And no, I don't think that you've sell fakes! English is not my first language so maybe I haven't found the right words.
Hope all is OK now?

Thanks and regards,
Sven.

hi
this is one i have had in my collection for ages and have allways been happy with it, the reason some people dont like these is because of the point on the top of the diamond,but as is known there are also excepted versions with the pointy diamond that have been found on shirts and removed from shirts and also come direct in groups.if you search a bit more you will find just as many people who are for these as yopu will against

im more disapointed in the way you have raised this issue here without even asking my thoughts first, especially the way you have worded the thread as if to imply its a known fake and that i sold it trying to catch someone, if i wanted to sell a fake to make cash i (which i would not) i would not sell it on a hj forum where all my possible buyers have a hj knowledge.

to say im annoyed at the moment is an undestatement

sven if your not happy with any of the items please return them and your money will be refunded, doent matter if its 100% good or 100% bad if your not happy then its not worth keeping.

let me know, a pm is the best way to solve these issues

Back