Hitler Youth Postcard collection

Great collection Mike and yes Paul I have seen prices from $15.to $650. so we do appreciate the effort for this great collection. If you don't know about this site already here is one of my favs www.kriegcards.com

Mike Your HJ card collection is the finest one I have ever seen. There are so many beautiful cards I have never seen before. I know you must have spent a long time and much $ on your incredible collection and I applaud your dedication and hard work. Thanks for showing them, Mike

Postcard collection

The hardest thing is trying to hide how much money I spend on the cards,my wife would kill me! Although I tell her they will be hers one day,she calles my collection ''that nazi crap'' The Fuhrer would not be pleased.any way she has 200 pairs of shoes.Thanks for the comment.Mike

Great collection Mike and yes Paul I have seen prices from $15.to $650. so we do appreciate the effort for this great collection. If you don't know about this site already here is one of my favs KRIEGCARDS.COM TOM CAPPARELLI

This is a great site, I am tempted to buy some of the HJ cards but I am no expert. Are they all guaranteed genuine? The fact that you buy from them reassures me though:001_smile:

Cheers

Nick

Postcards

Yes I buy from Tom and you can trust what he sells,There is another site that I buy a lot of stuff on it is Ny side 1 He has a great sale every three months or so.

Quite a nice collection. Have you tried to complete the Motor, Marine and Nachrichten HJ series? Here is one I did not see that I thought you would enjoy.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Some really nice cards and yep some of them are not cheap.
Here is my first contribution to the forum actually.
There is a bit of damage to the lower left corner, but my philosophy is that nothing is perfect, it is a stunning postcard

Attachments

Back