Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Please login to view user info

HJ Sonderstempel - 4th Reichswinterkampfspiele 1939

Here are two relatively uncommon sonderstempel from Garmish-Partenkirchen and the 4th Reichswinterkampfspiele of the Hitler Jugend in 1939.
    Attached Images Attached Images

HJ Sonderstempel - 1938/39 Winterlager der Fränkischen HJ at Oberjoch

Here are two more sonderstempels of a HJ winter camp held at Oberjoch in 1938/39.

HJ Sonderstempel - 1938 Hochland Lager

Shown in this post is the sonderstempel for the 1938 Hochland Lager cancelled at the special post office at Königsdorf. It is identical to the 1939 sonderstempel for the same event (shown elsewhere within this thread) with only the date being different.

I might add if anyone else has HJ sonderstempel please feel free to post them on this thread.

HJ Sonderstempel - 1939 Musterzeltlager der Wiener HJ

Here is a rather plain but attractive Sonderstempel for the Musterzeltlager der Wiener HJ held in Wien (Vienna) in 1939.

HJ Sonderstempel - 1941 6 Winterkampfspiele der HJ am Garmish Partenkirchen

This is a sonderstempel I have seen few of. It is for a very late event, the 1941 6th Winterkampfspiele der HJ at Garmish Partenkirchen.

Perhaps I should point out an item which may be of interest to some readers of this thread. If you will notice the postage stamp indicates the value to be a large 4 + a small 3. This is called a semi-postal stamp. The cost of postage was 4 pfennig but the purchaser of the stamp paid 7 pfennig for the stamp with the additional 3 pfennig going to a charitable fund of some sort, usually Hitler's National Culture Fund. In this case the donation supposedly went to the Winterhilfswerk; a worthy organization.

HJ Sonderstempel - Surprise!

Although this is not a HJ Sonderstempel on these two stamps I think most readers of this thread will recognize the HJ Badge depicted on these two commemorative postage stamps.

These are regular postage stamps of a commemorative nature with a fixed rate of postage and are not the semi-postal stamps mentioned in my previous post.

HJ Sonderstempel - 2 Reichsführerlager der HJ 1937 Weimar

Another sonderstempel this one being for the 2 Reichsführerlager der HJ 1937 am Weimar.

HJ Sonderstempel - 3 Gebietsführerlager der Hitler Jugend Ruhr 1939

This sonderstempel is for the 3 Gebietsführerlager der Hitler Jugend Ruhr an Mülheim 1939. This event was held June 7 through 11 in 1939.

What a great collection. I've not really paid much attention to these before but this thread has made me take notice. A really clean and focused collection. It's impressive. Thanks for showing and do continue to post others you may have.

HJ Sonderstempel

Quote Originally Posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
    What a great collection. I've not really paid much attention to these before but this thread has made me take notice. A really clean and focused collection. It's impressive. Thanks for showing and do continue to post others you may have.

Hello Gefolgschaft,

Thanks for your comments. Im pleased that you like what I have posted. Yes, I will continue to post others I have. Again, thank you for your interest.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast