Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please login to view user info

More color cards, part 2

Operaman. Here is another page. Sorry but I don't have pictures of the backs yet, so will have to post these another day. Of these, 3 are postally used.

Attached Images Attached Images

realy nice ones

great to see those cards. It gives agreat feeling to see the one or the other I haven't seen before!

Yes great collection thanks again for showing us

Well Gentlemen, those 18 cards are basically it. I do have a couple more that I might be able to post. I also have a few HJ color cards in the Reichsparteitag series, & some Oskar Just cards but I have a lot missing in that series. I also have a few black & white HJ cards. I think I did pretty good considering that the HJ is just one of my interests. I have always liked NSDAP, SS, SA, NSFK, NSKK, HJ, BDM and police. Operman, I was impressed by your valuation of the first 6 cards. What do you think all 18 are worth? I respect your knowledge & expertise.

The cards that you are showing are the most rare of all the TR cards On your second posting I have the first and the third card in my collection.The first card sells for around 350.00 the third for somewhat more,of course the price does depend on the useage and post mark.I will post my cards to show you what I mean.
    Last edited by operaman; 2nd January 2012 at 08:25 PM.

aaaa

Operaman, both very nice cards. Thanks for posting. "Jugend I'm Luftschutz" of course I don't have. This I am looking for.

A few others of my favorates

A few more

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast