More color HJ cards

Thanks Received
A page from one of my albums showing some of my better HJ color cards...

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Are any of the cards used?If so it would take a $5000.00 bill to purchase the cards shown They are very very rare and I have only seen a couple of them for sale before.You are very lucky

Operaman. 3 of the cards are postally used. Thanks for your comments. I was going to show more cards but was surprised that more people did not make comments too. They just looked. Does anybody want to see more cards?

I quickly checked early 1933 information. In the "Verordnungsblatt der RJF" from
March 10, 1933 (page 10) it was for leaders noted that for a leader's meeting
(Bundestreffender gesamten Jungvolkführerschaft) at Kahla in Thuringia the beret had to
be worn. So, one can be sure this form of headdress was anyway worn until early summer

The lad is wearing a beret, an often worn headddress for the Jungvolk in 1932.
Have a look in Littlejohn's "The Hitler Youth", page 157 where two photographs do
show them. One photo is from the Potsdam-rally in 1932. When the HY was re-
organized in 1932 these berets were no longer worn.
I wondered if it was some sort of beret but the amount of material and being worn on the back of the head confused me. Perhaps the artist took some liberties.

Looking at fora today I saw a post at WAF from Dragnet, who posted a postcard from 1933
from the Jungvolk from Berlin with a young lad, wearing a tan colored beret.
Looking in my oldest files I found an image that must be from that postcard. I can't even
remember from whom I got this image and when, but I may have this in my files for about
30 years. I show the image with this post!

Attachments

Postcard: DEUTSCHES JUNGVOLK - Wir sind die Zukunft - von Peter Martin Lampel

Attachments

Back