Trude Mohr und Jutta Rüdiger

BDM

Thanks Received
Hello. I'd like to show a real rarity. A postcard signed by Trude Mohr und Jutta Rüdiger. A highlight in my collection.

Hallo,
möchte hier mal eine echte Rarität vorstellen.
Postkarte signiert von Trude Mohr und Jutta Rüdiger.
Ein Highlight in meiner Sammlung :001_rolleyes:.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi BDM,

I'm confused by this. Jutta Rüdiger was never the Obergauführerin of 20 Württemberg but the card seems to be implying that she was. She was an Obergauführerin prior to her appointment to the post of Reichsreferentin but her Obergau was 10 Ruhr-Niederrhein and not 20 Württemberg. Her career prior to 1937 was spent in Gau Düsseldorf and later in Obergau Ruhr-Niederrhein.

Also, I have to ask myself the question as to why a BDM/JM unit would be sending a card to the Obergauführerin of 20 Württemberg asking for it to be signed by Trude Mohr who of course was based in Berlin?

Hello Garry,
I think you're right. I didn't notice that.
Jutta Rüdiger was in the Inspektion: Beauftragte der Reichjugendführung from 1936. Perhaps it has something to do with that?
The Obergauführerin of 20 Württemberg was Schönberger.
This would be a shame as I got the card from Weitze but the signatures look okay in my opinion.
I'd be grateful for more opinions.

Hallo Garry,
da hast du wohl recht, habe ich nicht darauf geachtet.
Jutta Rüdiger war ab 1936 Inspektion Beauftragte der Reichjugendführung vielleicht hat es damit was zu tun ???
Obergauführerin Württemberg 20 war Schönberger.
Das wäre jetzt aber schade habe die Karte bei Helmut Weitze gekauft.
Aber die Unterschriften scheinen meiner Meinung nach ok zu sein.
Über weitere Meinungen wäre ich Dankbar

Hi,
I have two small things to add. It says "in der Anlage" which is not right. There is no other paper added which one would call an "Anlage". The signatur is on the reverse, so no added Anlage. Also: why would someone mention "eigenhändige Unterschrift" in those times? This sounds more like the descriptions you find in nowadays auctions and nowadays catalogues. In those times papers were either stamped with signature stamps or simply signed - as far as I know till now.
The signatures might still be original, one should-double check with their signatures elsewhere on official documents.
I hope to have helped a bit.
Christian

Last edited:
Hi BDM,

We know that Jutta Rüdiger was never the Obergauführerin of 20 Württemberg so for these signatures to be real we would need to explain why that Obergau stamp is on the card and why the text is implying that she held that position. There is no scenario in my opinion which could explain this so based on what we see the Rüdiger stuff is fake which in turn puts the Mohr signature in doubt.

Alternative scenario:

We could be looking at an original postcard with an original Mohr signature. Rüdiger was never the Obergauführerin of 20 Württemberg as we know so a possible explanation for the typewritten text, the stamp and the Rüdiger signature is that the original card was embellished at some point to make it more 'valuable'.

Worst case scenario: the whole thing is a fake.

Back