The 100 Club

Joe B

Banned
Thanks Received
Ok , I know that I have not posted photos on this forum before , however ; on the old forum I posted frequently .
Please forgive me but I sometimes take a while to learn how things work . So here goes . I would like to start a thread for members who have a hundred or more straps to please post your 100 plus HJ and DJ shoulderstraps here .
I know of only three so far ..Darin , Steve and myself . If there are others , please post your collection of at least 100 straps . I had aprox. 145 straps , but in the last few months I have sold around 30 straps to select members of this forum . The ones I have left are pictured below , the few pair not seen are on uniforms . The first scan is a little blurry so do look at both scans .

Enjoy Kamerads .

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Fantastic Joe! Great to see your stuff getting posted here. Many nice straps in that group, congrats. Looks like you are getting the photo posting down too. Well done my friend. :clap2::001_cool::thumb:

I give you a year Paul .

Mabye , since we are all addicted to these , sooner or later there will be a Shoulderstraps Anonymous help group .:help::hail::h:cursing:

Joe, your collection is amazing. And well done with the pictures.
Man can stay hours contemplating them.
Regards
Antonio

I'll try to get an overall shot of my straps and post it here this week. Hard to fit all them in one shot and show any real detail though. :popcorn:

very well done young man some real nice straps there joe all looking great :clap2::clap2::clap2:

top marks steve

Here's almost all of mine. I realized I forgot some DJ straps after I put everything away. :cursing: There's three more pairs coming from Germany at the moment, but this is pretty much what I have for now.

Attachments

JUST BOUGHT THESE early TABS OFF WH for decent value so the count leaps foreward :canada:
First pair are Bann 233 Gladbach-Rheydt, Unterbann IV, West Ruhr-Niederheim Gebiet. General H.J. or possibly motor,

Next is Bann 40 Donauschingen-Neustadt, Sud Baden Gebiet. General H.J. for a Scharfuhrer.

Last is Bann 264 Arnsberg, West Westfalen Gebiet. Also for a Scharfuhrer.

Attachments

Last edited:
:thumbup1:I almost got those Paul ,
You should have over 60 now .

Those are nice Paul. He was not close to my value for them in asking price, but glad to see you were able to reach an agreement with him.

well I spelt that out to him DARRIN and he obviously is more intelligent than many and after 24 hours he accept my offer so got a few more nice early ones:canada:

Now see how easy that was Paul .
You are already on the down slope to 100 .:001_tt1:

Back