1934 Pattern HJ Shoulder Straps Haul today from Pamona.

Thanks Received
Today I attended the West Coast Historical Militaria Collectors show in Pamona California. These are the HJ shoulder straps I came home with.

Single Post 38 MHJ for Bann 70, Saarbrucken, West/Saarpfalz.
Single 1934 pattern for Bann 64 Unterbann 111, Prenzlen, Ost/Kurmark for a Scharfuhrer.
Single 1934 pattern for Bann 138 Unterbann 111, Siegerland, West/Westfalen
Single 1934 pattern for Bann 242, Julich, West/Mittlerhien.
Pair of 1934 pattern for Bann 271, Unterbann 1, Luneburger-Hiede, Nord/Nordsee

And my favorite pick of the day, fantastic cut off for Bann 342, Rottal, Sud/Bayerische Ostmark for a Gefolgschaftsfuhrer.

My collection has been lacking in 1934 pattern straps but I am taking steps to remedy that!

It was a great show. I was offered two DJ Fähnlien flags from the same Jungbann and an HJ Gefolgschaftsfahne also from the same Bann, asking price for all 3 (all missing the rings) was 2100 USD, too bad I had to pass, they looked impressive together.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Great score Daren , I love the Gefolgschaftsfuhrer that has been cut off with part of the blouse .

:yo:
What a shame I cannot attend such a meeting.:cursing:
2100 Us Dollars for THREE flags, :crying:
Hell I would have ran to the bank to get some extra cash.:first:
Nice collection of straps.
Thx for sharing
Wizardelf
:belgium

Thanks for the comments guys. I could not pass on the cutoff. In hand it's just right. He would not budge on the price but I just could not pass it up.

Hi Sven, the flags were from Bann 385 Nethegan, West Westfalen. I don't remember the Gefolgschaft number or the Fahnlien numbers but all were from the same Bann. They were offered by Walter Dudgeon from Mesa Arizona. He was asking 750 each but would no doubt make a deal if all were purchased together. He's that kind of dealer.

Back