Adolf Hitler Schule straps for Erzieher-Anwärter (Junior Supervisor)

Thanks Received
This set just came in the post. Erzieher-Anwarter AHS straps. Also introduced around 1943 for teachers and members of the Stammmannschaft (the school's cadre and permanent personnel).

These are very stiff with metal reinforcement on the inside of the cloth much like some of my leadership straps. This set completes one of my collection goals for the year, to add a set of red and a set of white AHS straps to my collection. Enjoy.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

wow wow wow top quality score well done darin love them

steve and so dam rare

Very good score Darin .
Are these the ones that "The Ruptured Duck" had a few years ago ?

This set just came in the post. Erzieher-Anwarter AHS straps. Also introduced around 1943 for teachers and members of the Stammmannschaft (the school's cadre and permanent personnel).

These are very stiff with metal reinforcement on the inside of the cloth much like some of my leadership straps. This set completes one of my collection goals for the year, to add a set of red and a set of white AHS straps to my collection. Enjoy.

hello,may I ask if you have references fior the introduction of these white AHS Erzieher-Anwärter straps (I mean a book)? I have never heard of these before and am interested in knowing more thankyou

The Saris reference states these were introduced in the 1943 edition of the "Organisationsbuch Der NSDAP" and references plate number 56, "Rundschreiben Reichsorganisationleiter" dated August 9, 1943.

I have added a second set of these straps to my collection since this post, and have been offered more sets.

Very nice Darin!

And here, finally, is a photo of my AHS strap collection. Seems like a good time to post it.

Attachments

The Saris reference states these were introduced in the 1943 edition of the "Organisationsbuch der NSDAP" and references plate number 56, "Rundschreiben Reichsorganisationleiter" dated August 9, 1943.

I have added a second set of these straps to my collection since this post, and have been offered more sets.

Thankyou for this information :001_smile: Very nice straps TobyR!

You collect too toby?

What a surprise, I believed you was only seller :blushing:

Yup, I'm a collector as well, although I can't keep as much as I'd like too - otherwise, I wouldn't have a business!

My main interests are Division Grossdeutschland and AHS items. Can't say I have masses of either but then neither are particularly common.

Sometimes we think sellers are just that, but for be militaria seller you should love aswell the militaria, and so sure many of the items what do you sell you would like to keep it for you.
I have a close friend who sells too militaria, and he love have pic of the best items what he had for show it to friends.

Back