AHS single strap for DJ in the Adolf Hitler School

Joe B

Banned
Thanks Received
I finially got one ...and problibly 1 of less than less 8 known to exist . not cheap but I had to have it .

DJ single strap for a student at one of the Adolf Hitler schools.

As rare as AHS straps are , for every 12 HJ you might find 1 DJ strap .

Enjoy

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
I would really like to thank my friend Bertrand for making this possable , without him , the transaction would have been very difficult .

Now , my next quest is to find an NPEA Jungvolk DJ single strap .

Now , my next quest is to find an NPEA Jungvolk DJ single strap .

Joe, congratulations for this superb AHS shoulder strap.
You were able to pay a large sum for this, so therefore you will get an NPEA Jungvolk DJ single strap in the near future !

nice to see some great stuff is still out there , have never seen one of these for sale let alone in a collection . :canada1

I made an offer on one a couple years back that was turned down by the owner. He had numerous AHS straps that he was "shopping" around on all the various forums to get maximum profit. He insisted in selling the entire lot of AHS straps but at the time the price was just too much for everything for me. I later heard he sold them all at the SOS show to a dealer. He seemed a little shady anyway so it might have been a risk to do business online with him, as he was using another guy as a sort of go between. The guy showing the items and asking value did not actually have them in his hands.

I remember that Darin , the guy was fishing for value an then went missing .

Back