Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Please login to view user info

Article on HJ shoulderboards and straps

like the pics, their a great reff in searching my own spieces.

keep 'em coming.

Article on HJ shoulderboards and straps

For those who haven't seen it yet here's Darin's excellent ongoing article on shoulderboards and straps

https://www.HJ-research.com/forum/f83/post-1938-HJ-shoulder-straps-504/

Take a look guys, if you like HJ boards and straps. I'd like to keep the comments here maybe, just so we can use the article as a reference piece on straps that might come up for sale, if somebody needs to see what legitimate ones look like.
    Last edited by Gefolgschaft; 3rd July 2009 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Spelling poorly this morning.

great article Darin with such valuable information about the HJ ranksystem

Thanks Patrick. I'm going to post the rank structure and go into the DJ strap/board system as well in the near future as time permits me.

doing a great job darin keep up the good work if u want any more of my straps for your pictures just ask but im away this week so catch up with you the following week best wishes steve

Fantastic Steve, would like to use some of your straps for this, as you have many fine pieces to show for a reference.

Ongoing updates, with some additional information added from Paul70, have a look.

More updates on post 1938 strap rank configurations, and higher level straps.

Great Job my brother from SoCal.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast