Bann 11, HJ Kameradschaftsführer shoulder strap

Thanks Received
hi all this is my first posting here,,,i need some info on this shoulder strap,,many thanks for all the help,,,:)

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Hi and welcome to the forum. This is for a HJ Kameradschaftsführer in Bann 11.

Bann 11 was Breslau (and later Breslau-Stadt) and HJ Gebiet 4 Schlesien (later HJ Gebiet 4 Niederschlesien) during the period when this type of strap was in use.

GREAT nice to have a collector like you onboard here and please spread the word and maybe make a comment on that thread to keep it alive

all the best PAUL

hi,,,,i tried to post in the for sale section,but the message below is what i got,,,"militarynania, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."...any help or suggestions?...thanks,,,Robert...also want to change the spelling of my user id,,,how can i do that,i havent seen anything on my profile or user controls,that would allow me to change the incorrect spelling,,,Robert

Last edited:
Back