Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Please login to view user info
    Nice low numbered strap.

thank you sir,,,,Robert:drool:

Robert, you should post it in the sales section. We don't charge for listing items here like some of the other forums do.

hi,,,,i tried to post in the for sale section,but the message below is what i got,,,"militarynania, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."...any help or suggestions?...thanks,,,Robert...also want to change the spelling of my user id,,,how can i do that,i havent seen anything on my profile or user controls,that would allow me to change the incorrect spelling,,,Robert
    Last edited by milmania; 25th June 2009 at 02:12 PM.

contact GARY by pm and ask to be added to the authorized vendors.
    What did you want for this tab ?

PAUL

He is asking $85usd I believe.

funny never saw it for sale anywhere, wonder if it is still available

He offered it to me via email from one of my want ads today Paul. I'm sure it's still up. I declined to buy it at that price.

okay thanks for the heads up, I did contact him earlier with no reply . Did you make an offer ?

Quote Originally Posted by PAUL AYERST View Post
    okay thanks for the heads up, I did contact him earlier with no reply . Did you make an offer ?
    I didn't make an offer Paul. If you try his email, he'll probably respond. I've bought a triangle from him last year, the deal went fine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast