Bann 186

Thanks Received
A new strap from bann 186 with white farbe I believe for the HJ-STREIFENDIENST

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Looks like Strief. Tug on the piping a little where it meets the black and see if its really white or mouse grey. If it's grey it's a DJ Fahnlienfuhrer.

same style as my bann 116 strap with period strap flap on back

steve

Here's a couple of DJ Leaders with grey Paul.

Attachments

point of interest is I just tried to clean up the farb and numbers of my tab which had black spots on them and it comes out definite mouse grey and this strap has been blackened

point of interest is I just tried to clean up the farb and numbers of my tab which had black spots on them and it comes out definite mouse grey and this strap has been blackened

Even better score then Paul. The numbered leaders straps up to Obergefolgschaftsfuhrer that I own have the same piping as the lesser ranks. Here's a couple of photos of a white Strief strap for comparrison.

Attachments

okay the white is obvious now but the comparison is difficult without seeing the straps together like this . Another great thread everyone should note for future reference

thanks DARIN

DJ Leader straps are often mistaken for Strief that are dirty by dealers. Many dealers are not even aware that the D.J. used H.J. style straps for leaders. I see it all the time. Agree it's a good to see them side by side and the difference is clear.

Back