Bann 347 Marine-HJ Shoulder Straps

Thanks Received
Prices are getting silly for HJ shoulder straps. Probably why I have stopped actively collecting this year. 227 USD for this set, not to mention 21 Euro for shipping to the U.S.. Works out to about 250 USD. Somebody wanted them badly I think. Wonder what the AHS set that's up now will fetch. They did not sell at 800 Euro on the estand.

(pics are from a previous ebay auction)

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Personally , an average set of regular HJ straps is around 135 dollars , for a Marine pair I feel this is a little high but not overly high like Weitze has .

Hello ,
it difficult to see if they are Yello or white...but it s sure ,the price is to hight!
bertl

And thats not all, just seen a MHJ photo on ebay.de what finished at 150 euros aprox.

The straps are for sure M.H.J. straps. Perhaps a good time to sell but also a lot of work to sell a collection piece by piece on Ebay.

My plan for my collection is to sell off a few items once in a while and when I turn 75 years old to send it all to the "GUILD" and let another generation of collectors buy it piece by piece .

Annnnnd SOLD! For 581 Euro or 806 USD. Wow a lot of money for this set IMO. 22 bids also, much competition. Just a few short years ago I got a mint set of straps and two AHS triangles from Pasacal Behrnard for 1100 Euro. A bargain I think.

Attachments

I don't have AHS strap but at this price it is not me the buyer for sure !

Back