Bann 834 shoulder boards

Thanks Received
Hello folks,

i found them at a online auction.30 Euro at the moment.
Anyone can tell me more about those shoulder boards.
I checked already in the forum 834 is Lübbecke a few more details would be nice.

Many thanks.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi,

Oberrottenführer, Nachrichten-HJ in Bann 834 Lübbecke and Kriegsfreiwilliger (the red loop)

Value , If I were to sell them ... 120 to 160 euro .

TThats my bid but my high bid is MUCH more than that as I really want the set. One bidder apparently tried to test my high bid and made numerous bids, but threw in the towel and retracted all the bids he made so they went back down to the current price. No friends in an auction as Paul says. Good luck if bidding.

Last edited:
Another bidder is testing my resolve. 14 bids but he still has not bid enough. How high will he go??!!!:scared::pound:

Last edited:
Oops :001_rolleyes: Sorry Gefolgschaft that was me. After bidding i only noticed your post here.

No need to be sorry, always competition for the good items. I've got my high bid set, so if someone exceeds it they want the straps more than I do. :thumb:

And the lucky winner & new owner is Gefolgschaft ! May i ask what your limit was ?

Won at 131 Euro, a good price I think for the set. My high bid was 170 Euro, as Nachrichten are some of my favorite straps. Happy with the win, now to trust the post to get them to me.:scared:

Arrived yesterday. Pleased with the set and happy that they made it through the post okay in lieu of recent problems I've had. Very reluctant to purchase overseas from private sellers that I don't know well due to postage issues and items not arriving.

Attachments

Nachrichten HJ

Hello Darin,
Nachrichten shoulder boards are also some of my favorites. Specially the 572 Kuftstein-boards from you. :)
Best Regards
Alois

Attachments

Another set from this Bann for a HJ Streifendienst Oberscharführer have arrived. This set has wires that were inserted into the back side of the straps to stiffen them and make them more like "boards" than straps. A neat little modification that appears to be done in the period when the straps are in hand.

Attachments

Nice Streife straps Daren , it seems that Streife are harder to find than Jungvolk Leaders .

Back