BANN 945

Thanks Received
ANYONE ANY INFO ON BANN 945, CAN BUY A PR BUT CAN NOT FIND A LISTING :canada1

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
The set is good Paul. Priced on the higher end, but so are all of his offerings. He pays vets nothing for his items IMO and sells them at high prices. Ask for a better price.

Hi Darrin true he does not deal much dropped price by 10.00 and screwed me over on shipping. I do not often buy straps anymore but am intrigued by the 900 series straps :canada1

Have just acquired a pair of Bann 945 straps and understand them to be for Reichswerke Hermann Göring. Is this correct and can more information be provided?

Have just acquired a pair of Bann 945 straps and understand them to be for Reichswerke Hermann Göring. Is this correct and can more information be provided?
Yes.. This is correct .

Hello,
Thanks for the information. I assume this bann was located in Salzgitter as this town had the honorary name "Stadt der Hermann Göring-Werke. Do you know if this is correct? Have just acquired a pair of "945" straps for my collection.
Thanks again,
Jon

Thanks. I am very pleased to have acquired them. Have just acquired (do not have yet thus, no photo) a single strap, white twill with red chain-stitch "206" and red piping. The strap is tapered, i.e. a bit wider at the shoulder end than the button end. Am unable to find an HJ strap in that configuration in any of my books. Any opinions???

Back