Bann number 673 Feuerwehr tunic

Thanks Received
I recently found a Feuerwehr tunic at a collectors fair with the bann number 673. Does anyone know where this is from? Also can anyone advise the value of such a tunic? It had no other insignia apart from the shoulder bann numbers, and was in reasonable condition. Does anyone own such a tunic that could post a few pics for comparison?

Thanks

Depending on condition ...If it is the Hj special Firehelpers tunic in olive with the black collar , the pleated patch breast pockets with the lower slash pockets ..... anywhere from $350.00 to $1,550.00 .
If it is just a firemans service tunic in dark blue ... maybe around $100 to $350 dollars.

Tunic update

Thanks for your help. I would have posted pics but should explain that I have not purchased the tunic yet, and just took a few snaps on my phone. Yes, it is the olive green type with black collars. Was offered it for £475. Haven't seen one before, so I'm guessing they are fairly rare.

Is the tunic ...dark blue or olive with a black collar ?

Restored tunic, but original. I wanted it for my collection but I lost contact whit the seller.

When you say restored, what do you mean? Is it that the shoulder boards have been added on later? The lining looks rather luxurious compared to army tunics. Anyway think it would look good on a mannequin with a couple of ammo pouches, HJ knife, maybe a late war helmet...representing a HJ in combat 1945.

That jacket is not for combat is for firefighters. The shoulder boards must be white for streifendienst because fire fighters was added to these units.

You can see period in that from my own collection examples of HJ wearing that uniform.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Back