Bannführer shoulderboards for Bann 243 Wied

Joe B

Banned
Thanks Received
I was surfing ebay last night when this AWESOME pair of Bannführer shoulderboards that have the embroidered numbers above the oakleaves signifying the leader of a Bann came up .(They are for the Commander of Bann 243 Wied West/Moselland) These might be able to be researched to whom comanded that Bann They were listed for a buy it now price of $735 or with the option of making an offer .... I chose to buy them on the spot as the price was actually fair and if I sent an offer , someone else still could have bought them in between times .

Personally , I think they are worth a bit more than the price I got them for . Enjoy the photos ...... You all must hate me LOL :mad2::snow::001_tt1::001_smile:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thank you Bertrand ... How are you doing ?

Very nice boards. I think the price is OK. :thumbup1:
Congratulations.

Thanks JOE, I m fine !
And you ?
are you ready with your bunker project ?
Send us some photos when you find time .

bertrand

Possible value of at least three times the price paid. HJ insignia now exceeds SS insignia in price and it appears the sky is the limit. A good bargain for a rare set.

Edit: If a dealer like Wietze or Winkler had seen these they would have gladly paid that price and listed them for at least double if not triple.

Here is a photo of a Bannfuhrer that commands a Bann with a closeup of his special shoulderstrap .

Attachments

collector Garry in California shows one of these leaders capes in the flesh, his collection thread, it has brown painted buttons to the front, lovely straps Joe!!

sure you have shown this photo before its excellent!

Back