Deutsches Jungvolk DJ Fahnlienführer war volunteer (Kriegsfreiwilliger) shoulder straps

Thanks Received
A set of DJ Fahnlienführer straps up on Ebay DE at the moment. Jungbann 257 Alfeld. Described as L.B.A.? but they are not IMO. There was an L.B.A. Schule at Alfeld and I have a set of Bann 257 straps that were converted to L.B.A. straps. A good set for a DJ leader, but look at the price, YIKES! Don't be fooled comrades, not worth the money. Overpriced by well more than 100 Euro IMO.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

he must be a member of the forum and has heard you!

they are 199E now and very nice looking straps!! is 199 about right for these converted straps?

Hello Ewan,

these shoulder straps have a value of € 100 and no more!.Damn the profiteers !!!!

199 EURO is not great . I wouldnt pay more than 215 DOLLARS for a good set of Jungvolk leader straps .. thats aprox . 165 EUROS .

199 EURO is not great . I wouldnt pay more than 215 DOLLARS for a good set of Jungvolk leader straps .. thats aprox . 165 EUROS .

You are very accommodating with such an offer!
I really think we need to be able to pay the price when it's worth it.

Agree with my colleagues Eric and Joe. They are still overpriced at 199 Euro. Make him an offer if you have interest is what I would suggest. Nice straps but I think he is using Weitze as a price guide when coming up with an asking price.

thanks for the replys friends!

think i have already overpaid on a set of converted straps this weekend already and is my first purchase in a while so dont need another!!!

i am still pretty much still trying to learn the prices of such things!

Back