DJ Jungbann Munchen Strap

Thanks Received
Single DJ strap for Liebstandarte Jungbann München-Nordwest, Obergebiet Sud, HJ Gebiet 19 Hochland. Only 2 DJ Jungbanns from Munich used this style of strap (1/L and 2/L) from January 1st 1936 to October 1938. The 1/L designation was for München-Sudost.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi Daren

Did you get this one from Weitze ?

very very nice well done darin no wonder i cant get any boards anymore you keep sending out your little old lady she must have a free bus pass i think :thumbup1:

Never say never . LOL

Attachments

AHS and NPEA are the holy grail of D.J. straps. I tried to buy an AHS one some time ago. Seller had several AHS straps and one D.J. strap and kept shopping them around on several forums fishing for the maximum offer for the lot. As I have several AHS straps I did not have interest in the H.J. versions. I offered 550 USD for the D.J. alone and he would not budge. It became frustrating as he kept shopping them around and around. I heard he eventually did sell the lot at the SOS in Kentucky some time later.

Joe i love your optimism mate it gives me hope lol and what a great picture!! :thumb:

Darin, that would have been a bummer! 550 was a good offer, and agree it would the holy grail of the small black DJ strap, did you ever know what he sold them on for in the end up?

I did not hear, but rumor was a dealer offered him far less than he had been asking. He probably found something at the show that he could not live without and sold them to buy something else in the heat of the moment. Frusty.

Back