DJ strap for mitte Sachsen

Thanks Received
it take a long time now i have one
a DJ strap for mitte Sachsen with the button
i hope you like the pic,s

Hans

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I have never seen one of these DJ straps with button snaps , I have seen many HJ straps with snaps though .

In what way doesn't it work Hans?

Edit: I see the problem. Let me look into it

I'm having upload problems with the album feature as well Garry. I try to upload a picture and it gives me an error message that says I'm limited to 5 uploads per post.

I never used the album feature previously Darin but you were able to upload more than 5 pics before? The pics are uploading okay here but yes, a maximum of 5 simultaneous uploads is the current limit.

Just a general point for all:
For posts please use 'manage attachments' to upload pics for now and ignore the error message. There will be no thumbnail shown on new posts/albums but clicking on the link will open the pic as normal. I will rebuild the thumbnails once my host has added the graphic programme to PHP on the server (in progress as I'm writing this).

Hi Garry. It occurs no matter how many pics I try to upload one or multiple. I've tried to upload from my computer and from items posted on the forum. It won't allow me to upload any photos to the album at all. Don't really know why or if anyone else has had the same issue but maybe it's worth checking out.

Back