Early HJ Shoulder Strap - Bann 29 with Blue and Black Piping?

Thanks Received
Any thoughts on this one? Appears to be an early style strap. From what region?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hello Darin,

I like this HJ strap. What a pity it is only one !.
I also wonder about the origin of this strap because I've never seen this color combination before.
There is no "Landesfarbe" with these colors and it does not match anything!. I have an idea on the subject but I'm not sure.
The Bann number " 29 " matches to Eifel in 1933. It would maybe be necessary to look in the region of Aachen.

Best regards

Eric

Perhaps from this area?

Attachments

Perhaps from this area?

it would be nice if Wim Saris could guide us. There are not many "Länder" with black color on their flags in old Germany.
Outside Prussia, Württemberg and Sachsen-Anhalt, I don't know others. I have in memory Paul's Siegrune.

we thought that the colors of piping coincided with "Landesfarben" but I wonder if by chance, it would simply local color. In this case, the range of possibilities is multiple.

hello , i ve reseach a long time ...
my idee about this strap:
blue/black is for two group, first Hj-gruppe Nord-West: Köln-Aachen
second HJ-gruppe WEST : KOBLENZ-TRier
this colors were in use with the SA system (04/31 to 01/33) but the number should be added later ,after july 33 and in the new system the number color is correct (for both group ) but no more the two-color piping which should be white and black !(i hope ,you understand what i mean !!!!)
It s an intermediate model .
I hope i could help and wait for comment.
bertl

Within the SA the color light-blue/black was in use with the Rhein-district in 1926.
In 1929 the blue color changed into a darker blue tone. In fall 1932 the colors blue/black were in use at the SA-groups of Koblenz-Trier and also at Köln-Achen.
These colors are stated in various orders from the SA High-Command (OSAF).

May 1, 1931 the HJ was assigned to the Oberste SA-Führung (order II a/HJ Nr. 1834/31 - entprechend der Gliederung der SA) and it would have been proper
the colors mentioned above were also in use by the HJ. Koblenz-Trier was assigned to the HJ-group of West; Köln-Aachen was assigned to the HJ-group of Nordwest.
When the HJ was re-organized in 1933 Bann 29 was from the HJ-district Koblenz-Trier, which in fall 1933 was known as Westmark. The headquarters were
at Bitburg.

Nice shoulder-strap with proper lighter blue embroidery for group West (group north-west - Köln-Aachen - had black embroidery). That's how I thought it was!

Back