Is this an early NPEA shoulder strap?

Thanks Received
HAVE FOUND THIS STRAP WHICH IS CLAIMED TO BE AN EARLY NPEA STRAP. GREY WOOL WITH A GOLD YELLOW FARB. CAN FIND NO REF ANYWHERE SO CAN SOMEONE GIVE AN OPINION PLEASE IF GOOD I WILL BUY IT

:canada1

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

The only reference I have found is in Angolia's HJ Vol 2. Angolia does not cite a source for this information. The Saris reference makes no mention of these straps, possibly because they are at this point not really HJ straps, but specifically NPEA straps. I know the Stadniki collection was massive in scale and included many NPEA items. Perhaps Ron Wieand has more information regarding these straps.

Attachments

The Angolia text seems to indicate this would be a later and not an earlier NPEA strap as stated in the description on the site.

The only reference I have found is in Angolia's HJ Vol 2. Angolia does not cite a source for this information. The Saris reference makes no mention of these straps, possibly because they are at this point not really HJ straps, but specifically NPEA straps. I know the Stadniki collection was massive in scale and included many NPEA items. Perhaps Ron Wieand has more information regarding these straps.
Hi Darin,
I agree with you. That's the reason why I did not buy it.
Normally, the shoulder straps worn until 1935 were identical to those worn by the cadets of the Imperial Army.
Here is a photo of a NPEA student from Spandau in 1935 with white shoulder straps.
Best regards
Eric

Attachments

Last edited:
It may be a good hard to find strap or something entirely different. I just don't know enough about NPEA to make the call personally, and can't find any photos in any of my references of this one. Have you contacted the owner regarding what reference he is using to identify this strap? Perhaps he has information that you and I are not familiar with Paul. Who knows? :noidea:

GREAT that strap is most likely PANZER GRENADIER then

:canada1
Hi Paul,
Ed Stadnicki was the greatest collector of political items and he would never have made ​​such a mistake. Unfortunately, his heirs sold off his entire collection. The militaria dealers have bought many things and now, they show his collection's items as a quality label.
Let's beware !.
Best regards
Eric

here is the following additional information: the NPEA school of Oranientein. You will notice that the shoulder straps are blue and there is not embroidered letters " NPEA ".Each school had its own special color.....!
Best regards
Eric

Attachments

Hello

I think it is a pair of early NPEA straps with Zugführer loops, maybe Potsdam for the location (bright red). Comments are welcome ! i'm not very informed about this particular model.

Attachments

Hello

I think it is a pair of early NPEA straps with Zugführer loops, maybe Potsdam for the location (bright red). Comments are welcome ! i'm not very informed about this particular model.

Hi Lauri,
they look good but they are perhaps not NPEA . :001_unsure:
Indeed, as I already mentioned, the cadets of the Imperial Army wore the same shoulder straps. However, the cloth seems to me of the 30s...!
Best regards
Eric

Back