Flieger-HJ Bluse - what kind of sleeve triangle?

Thanks Received
Hi . I want to complete my Flieger-HJ bluse . But i don't know what kind of sleeve triangle i have to use . Have you got any photos etc ?
I found this triangle ( photos) on auction , What do you think ? its good ? and its fit to flinger blues ?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Most of these blue gray pullover blouses were worn by Luftwaffe flak helpers and to a lesser part , Luftwaffe technical school students . If you want to make it Flakhelper , you will need an LH breast insignia and a pair of flakhelper shoulderstraps . the straps will cost aprox 150-225 for a pair and the breast insignia will cost $45-$75 .
NOTE : Very important when restoring uniforms ... find insignia that has the same wear and ageing as the garment itself .

Most of these blue gray pullover blouses were worn by Luftwaffe flak helpers and to a lesser part , Luftwaffe technical school students . If you want to make it Flakhelper , you will need an LH breast insignia and a pair of flakhelper shoulderstraps . the straps will cost aprox 150-225 for a pair and the breast insignia will cost $45-$75 .
NOTE : Very important when restoring uniforms ... find insignia that has the same wear and ageing as the garment itself .

I want to restoring Flieger not Flakhelfer . So tell me . This triangle its good for Flieger ? ? ?

Back