Here's some HJ straps and boards to help get thing rolling.

maybe you should flood me with them then darin lol but you are right the prices are mad but keep looking i just a general service 2nd pattern picked up for 14e will post when i recive cheers

not bad for 15 euros but someone has stolen the stars of it does any one know where i might be able to get hold of some enjoy
You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

they are available everywhere not advertised. Just measure the width as there are several sizes used and ask around your favorite dealers. aCTUALL ONCE YOU GET THE SIZE POST IT HERE

PAUL

I've got lots that are missing pips Steve. Not a problem for me, I tend to keep them as I find them. For some reason the DJ Leader straps seem to really be prone to missing pips.

yes darin think you are right really should not muck about with items best wishes steve

Nothing wrong with restoring them, just whatever personal preference is. Keep a lookout at shows, dealers often have trays of odd pips and such for low prices.

It's been a while.

Here's an update photo showin most of my HJ straps and boards.

Attachments

some things should never be touched agreed but your strap has definite ghosting from the pips and IMO cry out to be restored

I have no problem restoring pips or rank litze to straps .

Just keep in mind the condition of the insignia , if you are to restore it .

(Used litzen and pips to a used strap ).

Once in a while ,you can find a moth eaten Kreigsmarine Nco`s strap that retains its pips . they usually are a good size match for HJ straps.

Good luck Kamerade .

great collection and getting better by the day well done darin

i will post a few new ones of mine latter in the week fingers crossed with post

More are on the way in the next couple of weeks, and they will not dissapoint. I'll be eating top ramen for a month but my straps collection is going to a whole new level!! :lol::tongue_smilie: Stay tuned for pics.

Back