Here's some HJ straps and boards to help get thing rolling.

Now we all know why there are so little straps available in the world .

Oh hell.. just revisited this thread and saw Steve's straps too. Excellent stuff guys :thumbup:

New ones arrived today. Single Flieger HJ Oberrottenfuhrer, Bann 69, Obergebiet West, Gebiet 12 Mosselland, single General HJ Bann 82, Obergebiet West, Gebiet 12 Mosselland, and Jungbann 539 Obergeibiet Sud-Ost, Gebiet 29 Oberdonau. Thanks to a kamrade here that wanted to turn these into tinnies! :001_cool:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Once again Darin is causing the price of single HJ and DJ straps around the world more costly to obtain .

I think DARIN is the most frustrated of us all over prices. This forum has caused a gold rush effect on the prices and if you look around HJ DJ straps are not sitting long on most dealer sights at any price :cursing:

Theres an up and a down side. Prices up your stuff gains value, but when you want to expand, it costs more and more. The gain in value is only good if you want to sell, and I don't want to. I just want to expand my collection. I can still find deals here and there, but not nearly as many good deals as six months ago.:(

yep straps like many other hj items are definetly on the way up price wise

So, can we officialy give darin the title of "Shoulderboard's Reichfuehrer"???:)

Congratulations man and thanks for everything.

Regards

Antonio

haha Antonio, more like "idiot that won't stop buying shoulder straps" is more fitting. :tongue_smilie: Thanks for the new straps and hope you find a nice tinnie or two to replace them.

New arrival. HJ Flakhelfer, looks unissued.

Attachments

New set just in from Toby. Post '38 sew in Rottenfuhrer Bann 766 Luxemburg, Obergebiet West, Gebiet 12 Moselland. These are from the same Bann as Paul's Flieger HJ set.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back