Here's some HJ straps and boards to help get thing rolling.

New set just came. Post 38 sew in pair for a Gefolgschaftsfuhrer from Bann 507 Wien-West, Gebiet Sud, HJ Gebiet 27 Wien. Look to be unissued.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Beautiful pair man!!!

As usual, you are showing great stuff!!!

Regards

Antonio

So, can we officialy give darin the title of "Shoulderboard's Reichfuehrer"???:)

Congratulations man and thanks for everything.

Regards

Antonio

As you were .... Thats HJ OberBannfuhrer der schulterklappen .

a couple of new ones

enjoy guys darin what can i say your boards are fab you must be paying that little old lady well lol

Attachments

thanks darin yes that is a nice one love your lastest set by the way how many straps have you got now in your collection i have 90 cheers steve

we have quite a few board collectors here, they out number the badge collectors by about 10 to 1 :(, nevermind more badges for me:tongue_smilie:

Boards are cheap compared to badges, I think that's the reason Stu. I'm leery of dropping a few hundred euro on a Sieger badge without being sure of it.:(

another pair just got in

Attachments

this also just in today

Attachments

I think DARIN is the most frustrated of us all over prices. This forum has caused a gold rush effect on the prices and if you look around HJ DJ straps are not sitting long on most dealer sights at any price :cursing:

This is proven by people paying crazy prices now. There's some on Ebay DE, generic Strief bid up to 191euro and some plain Motor HJ bid to 156euro with almost 2 days left to go. Maybe I should flood the market and crash the prices.:sneaky2:

Back